In the last fifteen months, during the roll-out of the great reset, it has become abundantly clear how important it is to be as self-sufficient as possible. The better skilled and prepared you are, the more you will be able to resist being manipulated by fear and circumstances.
A conversation with a good friend of mine made this very clear to me. This friend has a colleague who lives by himself in the Netherlands. He had to change from working in a government office to working at home and only received news from the mainstream media.
When my friend visited him, he was very frightened. This man hardly received visitors, being afraid that this would make him seriously ill. All he did was wait for the vaccine to be available for him, hoping that this would end this suffering for him. He saw no other solution.
This happens when you trust your government blindly. You will always be in a position in which you will be easily manipulated, from the cradle to the grave. This kind of slavish obedience to authority has to stop, for the great reset to be halted.
One thing that facilitates the governments of the world in bringing tyranny to the people is the lack of self-sufficiency of most people. And yes, I believe that this is engineered into our society by those who want to have more control over people. But this process can be reversed.
If you look at how in the nineteenth century small farmers in Europe lives, or those who formed the frontier in the USA, you read that they were almost completely self-sufficient. They knew how to build, garden, fish, hunt, and do hundreds of other things to survive and thrive.
Now I do not suggest that we should return to this kind of life-style, but I do recommend that we return to this kind of attitude. We have to become modern sovereigns. We have to learn to rely on ourselves and our local communities again rather than on our governments.
What are some things we can do to become more self-sufficient, to claim our freedom back? What are the practical steps we can take to make this shift? Here are twenty ideas on what you can do to become a modern sovereign.
- Learn first aid and increase your knowledge about staying healthy.
- Always have a stock of food available in case of emergencies.
- Connect with local people to form a supportive network.
- Check out alternative news sources rather than just the mainstream news.
- Do a survival course to learn the basics of survival.
- Prepare a bug out bag and keep it ready at all times.
- Learn how to garden, hunt, and fish.
- Do a self-defense course.
- Get skilled in maintaining your own house.
- Buy a gun and learn how to use it.
- Learn how to drive and maintain a car.
- Learn how to protect your online privacy.
- Get in shape and stay in shape.
- Quit your addictions to smoking, alcohol and drugs.
- Learn how to meditate or consciously relax through yoga or other means.
- Connect online to like-minded people.
- Lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Spend time on learning new skills rather than only on entertainment.
- Learn basic plumbing and repair skills.
- Connect offline with like-minded people.
Becoming a modern sovereign is as much an attitude as it is an active life-style. I am planning to write a separate ebook about this subject soon, because this shift will be a giant step towards creating a world not ruled by a globalist elite. Become self-sufficient and stay free!