In the news about the great reset on social media platforms and alternative news outlets, the term “parallel society” keeps popping up. An interesting development, which really deserves our attention. What is “the parallel society” anyway?
The way I understand it is that instead of fighting with the established order of things, alternative options are being developed, parallel to existing options. This gives people the option to choose for the alternative, with no one having to go to battle for this to happen.
Examples of the alternative options being developed for the parallel society are:
- Social media platforms like MeWe and Gab, as an alternative to Facebook.
- Alternative currencies like cryptocurrency, as an alternative to established money options.
- Alternative messenger options like Signal and Telegram, as an alternative to WhatsApp.
- Alternative news options like activistpost.com instead of the mainstream media.
- Development and expansion of the Dark Web, as an alternative for the regular Internet.
- Development of freedom cells, instead of depending on the government.
- Switching to natural healing methods instead of depending on Big Pharma.
- Returning to self-sufficiency through developing prepping skills instead of being dependent.
- Learning secure and encrypted ways of communicating, rather than using Big Tech options.
- Opening accounts with small, socially responsible banks instead of using big corporate banks.
The general thought behind this development is that the current society and the systems that are being used now are so corrupted that it will all fall apart anyway. Big Tech, Big Pharma, our monetary system, the mainstream media, all have had their time and will collapse at some point.
A clear advantage that I see in this development is that it gives power to the people, a novel way to decide how to live our lives. If I just protest the current state of affairs, I will be bound by the rules that our current society sets for this. I can vote once every four years and that’s it.
Yes, I can also demonstrate on the times and places where this is allowed, only to find out that the mainstream media reports this as another gathering of conspiracy nuts. I have not joined these restricted demonstrations yet, because I don’t believe this is the best way forward.
That does not mean I have all the answers, of course. I am still searching for the best ways to take action. Meaningful action, to make it clear to everyone that we are not dealing with an extremely dangerous virus, but with an extremely dangerous and well-organized global political game.
This game is the great reset, and a way to deflate the great reset is to develop a parallel society. This needs to be a better alternative for everyone, based on humanistic values, not on greed and power and loss of human rights. An “everyone society”, not an “elite society.”
This is just a global introduction to the parallel society. It is worthwhile to do more research on this interesting topic. And I am grateful for everyone who is actively involved in helping to develop this parallel society, to offer a better perspective to humanity. Thank you!