When you do research on the new world order, the great reset, and related topics, sooner or later you will bump into information about the Georgia Guidestones. This mysterious monument has fascinated people since they erected it in 1980.
“On a high hill in Elbert County, Georgia, stands a huge granite monument. Engraved in eight different languages on the four giant stones that support the common capstone are 10 Guides, or commandments in eight different languages, English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.”
The Message of the Georgia Guidestones
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely–improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion–faith–tradition–and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth–beauty–love–seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth–Leave room for nature–Leave room for nature.
So what are these stones really about? “Alex Jones, in his film Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement, claims the Guidestones represent a genocidal depopulation program sponsored by the world’s financial elites.”
I believe it is important to look at these kinds of things, and how they related to the great reset. The great reset is not just a game. It involves population control. The only way to achieve such a goal would be through massive genocide, combined with a totalitarian world government.
Is there a legal basis for having these stones removed? Maybe we can have a crowdsourcing action, combined with working with a team of legal experts? Is there any law in the USA which can be used to remove these satanic stones? If you think there is, then please let me know.